Army Corps of Engineers Aerial Photos of NC Coast and Selected Coastal Areas
Scope and Contents
Aerial photographs of peat farming operations in coastal northeastern North Carolina, and Army Corps of Engineers aerial surveys of NC shoreline 1976, 1978, 1981, 1984, including First Colony Farms, NC shoreline, Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway, and Albemarle Peninsula.
- 1976, 1978, 1981, 1984
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Copyright retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
10.4 Linear Feet (Contains 26 document boxes and 5 oversize folders)
- Army Corps of Engineers Aerial Photos of NC Coast and Selected Coastal Areas
- Partially Processed
- Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note