Thomas George Pratt Broadside
Scope and Contents
- 1846 October 8
- Pratt, Thomas George, 1804-1869 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Pratt served as a U.S. Senator from 1849-1857, first completing an unexpired term and then being re-elected. In 1856 he joined the Democratic Conservative Party. After his term expired, he returned to Annapolis until 1846, when he moved to Baltimore. During the Civil War he supported the Confederacy, for which he was confined in Fortress Monroe for a few weeks. Pratt died in Baltimore on November 9, 1869.
Note written by Special Collections Staff.
.5 Linear Feet (Contains 1 folder)
- Thomas George Pratt Broadside
- Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note