Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains a financial ledger from the 2nd Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC, belonging to Oscar Pearsall, the treasurer.
Contains Church records, newsletters, histories, directories, event documents, architectural drawings, church bulletins, tapes, photographs, and CDs containing photos from the 1930s to the 2000s. A large amount focuses on The Women of the Church (WOC), a woman-focused group of the Church.
St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.
- Subject: Presbyterian Church X
- Wilmington (N.C.) 3
- Women in the Presbyterian Church 3
- Church Membership 2
- Financial records 1
- New Hanover County (N.C.) -- Church history -- 19th century 1
- New Hanover County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources 1
- North Carolina -- History -- Sources 1
- Presbyterian Church -- Membership 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Worship Programs 1
- correspondence 1
- deeds 1
- minutes (administrative documents) 1 ∧ less
- St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church (Wilmington, N.C.) 2
- Hayes, Sherman, 1948- 1
- Pearsall, Oscar, 1849-1925 1
- Presbyterian Women (Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)) 1
- Sprunt, James, 1846-1924 1