Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains papers relating to Jessie Clifford Rehder's career as a writer and academic. The collection includes the manuscripts, drafts, and edits of Rehder's writings that varied in genre from poems to novels. In addition, the collection includes documents, correspondence, journals, and newspaper clippings of Rehder's time as a lecturer at UNC Chapel Hill.
Scope and Contents This collection contains papers relating to the history of the Rehder family in Wilmington, North Carolina. The collection includes original documents, photocopies of original documents, correspondence, and photographs that detail the lives and lineage of Johann and Johanna Rehder beginning in 1844.Rehder family history is represented through both oral history and visual materials including typescripts, genealogical documents, photographs and scrapbooks. Additionally, of particular...
Scope and Contents This collection contains papers and audiovisual materials relating to Stanley Rehder's World War II experience and work as a Venus flytrap enthusiast. The World War II series of this collection includes newspaper clippings and research pertaining to the 1944 Christmas Eve sinking of the S.S. Leopoldville. Rehder was a lieutenant aboard the ship at the time, and this collection includes the writings Rehder created to memorialize the event as well as documents of Rehder's veteran organization....
- Names: Rehder, Jessie X
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives 2
- Authors 1
- Botany--North Carolina--New Hanover County 1
- Carnivorous plants 1
- Creative writing 1
- New Hanover County (N.C.) -- Genealogy 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Military life 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Venus's flytrap 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- Rehder, Stanley (George Stanley), 1922-2012 2
- Rehder family 1
- Rehder, Henry Burbank, 1911-2004 1
- Rehder, Johanna Elizabeth, 1899-1964 1
- Rehder, Katherine Engelhard, 1903-1964 1