Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains theatre professor Doug Swink's memorabilia from his tenure as a Wilmington College faculty member during the 1960s. Included in the collection are slides, performance programs and tickets, photographs, newspaper clippings, and student information bulletins encompassing many facets of student and faculty happenings, as well as theatre news, both on and off campus.
This collections contains photo albums and scrapbooks compiled by Perry Whitman related to reunion events for the New Hanover High School Class of 1951. Materials begin in 1976 with the Class' 25th reunion and end in 2011 with their 60th reunion. The scrapbooks contain cards, correspondence, ephemera, newspaper clippings, obituaries, photographs, reunion planning documents, and an original 1951 commencement program.
This collection contains the personal papers of Thomas T. Hamilton, first President of Wilmington College and long time Principal of New Hanover High School. With inclusive dates of 1948-1989, the collection includes Hamilton's curriculum vitae, newspaper articles, photographs, a letter, and a typed report. These papers focus on Hamilton's career change in 1949 and his involvement with Wilmington College.
- Names: New Hanover High School (Wilmington, N.C.) X
- Arts 1
- Class reunions 1
- College sports -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education -- New Hanover County (N.C.) 1
- Education, Secondary 1
- Theater 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Wilmington College -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington 2
- Wilmington College 2
- Bingham, Mary Lily Kenan, 1867-1917 1
- Halyburton, William David, Jr., 1924-1945 1
- Hamilton, Thomas T. (Thomas Tristam), 1900- 1