Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains various large, historical prints and photographs from the mid-1700s to the mid-1900s.
This collection contains original artwork created by local Wilmington artist, Hester Claire Donnelly (1904-1992). Included are a series of informal sketches and finished works ranging in topic. Most of the artwork was created on rough or semi-tooth drawing paper using watercolor paints, pencils, colored pencils, and markers.
This collection contains 8 untitled and undated prints of religious and social scenes, published by Thomas Nelson and Sons.
- Subject: prints (visual works) X
- Artists 3
- Artists -- North Carolina -- New Hanover County 3
- Arts 2
- photographs 2
- Drawing 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Nonprofit organizations 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Religion 1
- Venus's flytrap 1
- negatives (photographs) 1
- newsletters 1
- pen and ink drawings 1
- works of art 1 ∧ less
- Donnelly, Hester Claire, 1912-1992 1
- North Carolina (Battleship : BB-55) 1
- Thomas Nelson & Sons 1
- Tustin, Gayle Lynne, 1954- 1
- Wilmington Art Association (1954-1963~) 1