Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Official documents from Onslow County, North Carolina from the late 1700s to the early 1900s. Items include letters, deeds, maps, and contracts.
St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.