Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of photocopies of land grants, deeds, and land surveys for various properties in North and South Carolina. Also of significance in this collection are photocopies of Dr. Bellamy's Oath of Allegiance (U.S. Department of State Certificate), his pardon from President Andrew Johnson, and his letter of the pardon to Secretary of State William H. Seward.
This collection contains the Deeds of Lease and Release for 960 acres of land originally sold by John Watts to Edward Bridgen and later by Edward Bridgen to his sister, Elizabeth Catharine DeRosset. The land was located near near New Topsail sound and Barren inlet, bordering land owned by Job Howes.
St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.