Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4

Cronly Family Papers

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-009
Scope and Contents This collection contains the personal correspondence and private papers of the Wilmington-based Cronly family, primarily related Margaret M. Cronly (1827-1911), and her children Jane Murphy Cronly (1850-1935), Sallie Taylor Cronly (1852-1913), Michael Cronly (1858-1930), Joseph Murphy Cronly (1858-1907), William Neil Cronly (1860-1904), Robert Dickson Cronly (1863-1936), Douglas Tennent Cronly (1865-1931), Margaret Cronly (1868-1947), and Mary Douglas Cronly (1871-1949). Other family members...
Dates: 1888-1925

Oscar Pearsall Personal and Business Papers

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-192
Abstract Oscar Pearsall was a wholesale grocery merchant in Wilmington, North Carolina. He parterned with Benjamin Franklin Hall in 1874 and established Hall & Pearsall, a wholesale grocery and commission business. In 1906, Pearsall launched Pearsall & Company, with two of his sons, Frederick and Horace. This collection contains ledgers, correspondence, bills and shipping labels related to the two companies, as well as medical insurance certificates and related correspodence for Pearsall.
Dates: 1857-1962

Rehder Family Papers

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-314
Scope and Contents This collection contains papers relating to the history of the Rehder family in Wilmington, North Carolina. The collection includes original documents, photocopies of original documents, correspondence, and photographs that detail the lives and lineage of Johann and Johanna Rehder beginning in 1844.Rehder family history is represented through both oral history and visual materials including typescripts, genealogical documents, photographs and scrapbooks. Additionally, of particular...
Dates: 1844-1980

St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church Collection

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-180
Abstract St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.
Dates: 1858-2009