Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents This collection contains digital photographs, diplomas, a nursing cape, and a log of surgeries observed by Annie Mavis Brady during her time at James Walker Memorial Nursing School in the 1940s.
Scope and Contents This collection holds records from the College of Health and Human Services at the University of North Carolina Wilmington from 1960 to the present. CHHS consists of the School of Health and Applied Human Sciences (SHAHS), School of Social Work, and School of Nursing. Administrative files produced by campus offices are predominant in this record group.Most of the files document growth, development, and accreditation of degree programs in physical education, athletic training, parks...
Dates: 1960 - 2020
Found in: University Archives
Scope and Contents These papers contain the association's records, photographs, brochures, and related memorabilia, as well as documents belonging to alumni from their time of attendance.
Scope and Contents This collection contains the personal memorabilia of Jean C. and Morris F. Powell, including pharmaceutical advertisements, photographs and a diploma from James Walker Memorial Hospital Nursing School.
Dates: 1944-2003, undated
- Randall Library Special Collections 3
- University Archives 1
- Athletics 1
- Clinical exercise physiology 1
- Clinical medicine -- Research 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Gerontology 1
- Health education 1
- Leisure -- Study and teaching 1
- New Hanover County (N.C.) 1
- Nursing 1
- Parks -- Management 1
- Physical education and training 1
- Public health -- Study and teaching 1
- Public universities and colleges 1
- Recreation -- Management 1
- Recreational therapy 1
- Schools of social work 1
- Tourism -- Management 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- James Walker Memorial Hospital 3
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington. College of Health and Human Services 1
- Wilmington College 1