Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, church programs and scrapbooks, as well as a large collection of sheet music that belonged to Mrs. Kirton. The scrapbooks in this collection highlight Father Kirton's career and other family events and the social column written by Mrs. Kirton for the Afro American newspaper.
This collection contains memorabilia relating to the John Callum Ragtime Trio, a musical group that performed at local Wilmington venues during the late 1970s and early 1980s. Included are photographs, music lists and lyrics, and newspaper clippings.
- African Americans -- North Carolina -- Wilmington -- History 1
- Civil rights movements -- United States 1
- Religion 1
- publications (documents) 1
- sheet music 1
- Kirton, Edwin E. , Reverend, 1907-1986 1
- National Federation of Music Clubs 1
- North Carolina Federation of Music Clubs 1
- St. Mark's Episcopal Church (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- Thursday Morning Music Club (Wilmington, N.C.) 1