Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church Collection
St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.
Found in: Randall Library Special Collections