Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.
Scope and Contents
This collection contains the archival records of St. James Episcopal Church in Wilmington, North Carolina. Records span the founding of the church in the early 1700s through its modern era in the 21st century. Content represented includes the historical records of the church, day-to-day operations of the vestry, membership registers, clergy papers and correspondence, church events and celebrations, committee and service work, publications, and material related to the national Episcopal...