Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains memorabilia relating to the John Callum Ragtime Trio, a musical group that performed at local Wilmington venues during the late 1970s and early 1980s. Included are photographs, music lists and lyrics, and newspaper clippings.
This collection contains personal letters to and from various Poisson and Cutlar family members--including Frederick, a merchant in London, Louis, a local Wilmington real estate agent, as well as from DuBrutz Cutlar, Jr. and Sr., both Wilmington lawyers. Additional materials include two photographs and three invitations.
This collection consists primarily of a family album and other photographs donated by a local Wilmingtonian, Robert E. Tapp, who relocated to Wilmington, NC in approximately 1904 from Somerset, England.
- New Hanover County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources 2
- Wilmington (N.C.) 2
- Arts 1
- Music 1
- Music -- North Carolina -- New Hanover County 1
- Music -- Performance 1
- North Carolina--History--19th century 1
- Piano -- Performance 1
- Religion 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 18th century 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- History -- Sources 1
- correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Cutlar, DuBrutz, 1832-1898 1
- Cutlar, DuBrutz, 1866-1905 1
- Poisson, Frederick Cutlar, 1866-1941 1
- Poisson, Gethyn Ball Rugan, 1896-1958 1
- Poisson, Louis Julien, 1860-1891 1