Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists primarily of a family album and other photographs donated by a local Wilmingtonian, Robert E. Tapp, who relocated to Wilmington, NC in approximately 1904 from Somerset, England.
This collection contains the records of St. James Episcopal Church in Wilmington, North Carolina. Records span the founding of the church in the 1700s through its modern era in the 20th century. Content represented includes the historical records of the church, day-to-day operations of the vestry, membership registers, clergy correspondence, important events, committee work, publications, and information related to the parent Episcopal Church.