Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2

St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church Collection

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-180
Abstract

St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.

Dates: 1858-2009

William B. McKoy Collection

 Collection
Identifier: LCF-MS-001
Scope and Contents This collection is the property of the Lower Cape Fear Historical Society and is housed in Randall Library Special Collections as part of a long-term loan agreement between the Society and the Library.This collection contains materials pertaining to Wilmington real estate transactions and landownership, organized by block within the original city limits, as well as Eagle Island, Wrightsville Beach, and Masonboro. Material originally belonged to William B. McKoy (1852-1928), a...
Dates: 1801-1928, bulk 1845-1921