Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3

Robert E. Tapp Private Papers

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-028
Abstract

This collection consists primarily of a family album and other photographs donated by a local Wilmingtonian, Robert E. Tapp, who relocated to Wilmington, NC in approximately 1904 from Somerset, England.

Dates: 1870-1979, Undated

St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church Collection

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-180
Abstract

St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.

Dates: 1858-2009

St. Paul's Episcopal Church Papers

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-253
Overview

St. Paul’s Episcopal Church was founded in Wilmington, North Carolina by Rt. Rev. Thomas Atkinson, bishop of the diocese of North Carolina in 1858. This collection contains documents, ephemera, minutes, pamphlets, photographs, publications and record books pertaining to the history and operations of the church.

Dates: 1858-1997