Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains papers and memorabilia related to Dr. Duncan Randall's personal and family life, his military career with the U.S. Air Force, his academic career as a professor at Wilmington College (now UNCW), and his personal and political interests. Materials include documents, correspondence, newspaper articles and clippings, a stamp collection, emphemera, artifacts, and photographs.
Abstract Dr. Melton McLaurin is a professor emeritus at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. He received a PhD in American history from the University of South Carolina in 1967, and taught in the UNCW history department from 1977 to 1995. From 1996 until his retirement in 2004, Dr. McLaurin served as the Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs at UNCW. Dr. McLaurin is the author of several works, including Separate Pasts, Growing Up White in the Segregated...
Dates: 1877-2006, undated
Scope and Contents This collection contains manuscript drafts and research material related to specific works of author and UNCW professor Philip Gerard, including articles, photos, and biographical information.
Dates: 1986-1999, undated
- Authors 2
- Wilmington (N.C.) 2
- Korean War, 1950-1953 1
- Manuscripts 1
- North Carolina 1
- Political 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington -- History -- Sources 1
- Wilmington College -- History -- Sources 1
- Wilmington Massacre, Wilmington, N.C., 1898 1 ∧ less
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington 2
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.) 1
- Gerard, Philip 1
- McLaurin, Melton Alonza 1
- Randall, Duncan Peter, 1931-2002 1
- Wilmington College 1 ∧ less