Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains two copies of letters written from William Howell to Lawson Howell in October 1863; a copy of a letter from W.H. Spurlin to his cousins; a copy of a Company Muster Roll for Wm. M. Howell, 5 Regiment South Carolina State Troops; a copy of The Confederate States of America, Officers' Pay Account for Lieutenant W. Howell; copies of Furlough slips for Lawson Howell; and a copy of the Descriptive List and Account of Pay and Clothing for Lawson Howell.
Letter to Mrs. C.A. Council from her unnamed brother dated 17 February 1862. In the letter, Council's brother describes the location where his regiment is stationed during the Civil War.
- Confederate States of America -- History -- Sources 1
- North Carolina -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Sources 1
- correspondence 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. North Carolina Infantry Regiment, 18th 1
- Davis, Joseph Jonathan 1
- Howell family 1
- Howell, Lawson, 1833-1910 1
- Howell, William H., 1826-1891 1
- Spurlin, W. H. 1 ∧ less