Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract "Easily Found" is an Advance Sheet issued by the Democratic Congressional Committee ca 1880, during the campaign for President of the United States in which James Garfield (Republican) ran against Winfield S. Hancock (Democrat).
Dates: circa 1880
Scope and Contents This collection contains political memorabilia relating to George Wallace's presidential campaigns in the 1960s and 1970s. He was the American Presidential Party nominee in 1968 and a candidate for the Democratic Party nomination in 1972, and 1976. Items include campaign buttons, an autographed pamphlet, two audio records, and a large campaign sign.
Dates: circa 1964-1976
Scope and Contents This collection contains videocassettes, framed photographs, campaign buttons, bumper stickers, autographs and other memorabilia related to the lives and political campaigns of Robert F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy and Kathleen Kennedy Townsend. The collection also contains an autographed Pro Set Senior PGA Tour card featuring Sam Snead.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of material collected by Robert J. Cooke from various presidential elections from the late 1960s to the early 1990s, primarily at the respective Democratic Conventions. Items include copies of speeches, pamphlets, publications, press badges, ads, biographies, and campaign material. Candidates of note include Governor George C. Wallace, President Jimmy Carter, and President Bill Clinton. A selection of Cooke's research on the Rorison family of Wilmington, North Carolina...
Dates: 1967-2013, undated; Majority of material found in 1976, 1992
Scope and Contents The collection consists of political papers, photographs, notebooks, and memorabilia covering Wilbur Jones's career in California and national staff politics from 1964-1978. His positions included assistant director of Republican Associates of Los Angeles County (California); field representative to Congressman Ed Reinecke (R-CA, 27th District); assistant manager, Barry M. Goldwater, Jr., congressional campaign; administrative assistant to Congressman Goldwater (R-CA., 27th District); executive...
- Subject: Presidential candidates X
- Politicians 3
- Civil rights movements -- United States 2
- Political campaigns 2
- Presidents -- Election 2
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 1
- College integration 1
- Crédit Mobilier scandal 1
- Families -- North Carolina -- New Hanover County 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- broadsides (notices) 1 ∧ less
- Wallace, George C. (George Corley), 1919-1998 2
- Arthur, Chester Alan, 1829-1886 1
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924- 1
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- 1
- Ford, Gerald R., 1913-2006 1
- Garfield, James A. (James Abram), 1831-1881 1
- Goldwater, Barry, 1938- 1
- Hancock, Winfield Scott, 1824-1886 1
- Jones, Wilbur D., 1934- 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Kennedy, Robert F., 1925-1968 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Reagan, Ronald 1
- Reinecke, Ed, 1924-2016 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Rorison, Harmon Chadbourn, 1893-1976 1
- Rorison, John C. (John Chadbourn), 1894-1970 1
- Townsend, Kathleen Kennedy, 1951- 1
- United States. Congress. 1
- Warner, John W., 1927- 1 ∧ less