Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
"Easily Found" is an Advance Sheet issued by the Democratic Congressional Committee ca 1880, during the campaign for President of the United States in which James Garfield (Republican) ran against Winfield S. Hancock (Democrat).
This collection contains political memorabilia relating to George Wallace's presidential campaigns in the 1960s and 1970s. He was the American Presidential Party nominee in 1968 and a candidate for the Democratic Party nomination in 1972, and 1976. Items include campaign buttons, an autographed pamphlet, two audio records, and a large campaign sign.
This collection contains videocassettes, framed photographs, campaign buttons, bumper stickers, autographs and other memorabilia related to the lives and political campaigns of Robert F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy and Kathleen Kennedy Townsend. The collection also contains an autographed Pro Set Senior PGA Tour card featuring Sam Snead.
- Civil rights movements -- United States 2
- Political campaigns 2
- College integration 1
- Crédit Mobilier scandal 1
- broadsides (notices) 1
- Arthur, Chester Alan, 1829-1886 1
- Garfield, James A. (James Abram), 1831-1881 1
- Hancock, Winfield Scott, 1824-1886 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Kennedy, Robert F., 1925-1968 1