Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
H.B. Eilers and J. Wessell opened a wholesale grocery and liquor business December 8, 1851 in Wilmington. The business was located at No. 1 and 2 of P.K. Dickinson’s Building on North Water Street. This collection consists of a ledger book for the firm that covers 1853 – 1856. The ledger has an alphabetical index in the front and contains 557 pages of entries.