Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2

Robert E. Tapp Private Papers

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-028
Abstract This collection consists primarily of a family album and other photographs donated by a local Wilmingtonian, Robert E. Tapp, who relocated to Wilmington, NC in approximately 1904 from Somerset, England.
Dates: 1870-1979, Undated

St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church Collection

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-180
Abstract St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.
Dates: 1858-2009