Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
2nd Presbyterian Church Ledger
This collection contains a financial ledger from the 2nd Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC, belonging to Oscar Pearsall, the treasurer.
Robert E. Tapp Private Papers
This collection consists primarily of a family album and other photographs donated by a local Wilmingtonian, Robert E. Tapp, who relocated to Wilmington, NC in approximately 1904 from Somerset, England.
St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church Collection
St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.
St. James Episcopal Church Records
St. Paul's Episcopal Church Papers
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church was founded in Wilmington, North Carolina by Rt. Rev. Thomas Atkinson, bishop of the diocese of North Carolina in 1858. This collection contains documents, ephemera, minutes, pamphlets, photographs, publications and record books pertaining to the history and operations of the church.
- New Hanover County (N.C.) -- Church history -- 19th century 3
- Church Membership 2
- New Hanover County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources 2
- Presbyterian Church 2
- Wilmington (N.C.) 2
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century 2
- Financial records 1
- North Carolina -- History -- Sources 1
- North Carolina--History--19th century 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 18th century 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Women in the Presbyterian Church 1
- Worship Programs 1
- correspondence 1
- deeds 1
- minutes (administrative documents) 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church (Wilmington, N.C.) 2
- Episcopal Church 1
- Pearsall, Oscar, 1849-1925 1
- Presbyterian Women (Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)) 1
- Sprunt, James, 1846-1924 1