Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This crayon sketch on paper [9"x 11 3/4"] is of three images of male heads: a profile and back side view of an adult and a profile of an adolescent. It is initialed by the artist; the date is on a corner which has been broken off and may be 1968 or 1969. The word "studies" has been penciled at the bottom of the paper.
This collection contains original artwork created by local Wilmington artist, Hester Claire Donnelly (1904-1992). Included are a series of informal sketches and finished works, ranging in topics. Most of the artwork was created on rough or semi-tooth drawing paper using watercolor paints, pencils, colored pencils, and markers.
Pam Toll is a Wilmington based artist and professor as well as the co-founder and co-director of Acme Art Studios. The collection contains Toll's personal papers documenting her career and involvement in the community and with Acme Art Studios.
- Artists -- North Carolina -- New Hanover County 2
- Carolina Beach (N.C.) 1
- Festivals -- North Carolina -- Wilmington 1
- Herons 1
- Hurricanes -- North Carolina 1
- Photography of Birds 1
- Surfer Photography 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Venus's flytrap 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) 1
- Wrightsville Beach (N.C.) 1
- pen and ink drawings 1
- prints (visual works) 1
- works of art 1 ∧ less
- Berkman, Consuelo, 1949-1996 1
- Berkman, Jack I., 1908-1999 1
- Donnelly, Hester Claire, 1912-1992 1
- Long, Ben, IV (Benjamin Franklin), 1945- 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington 1