Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Kiker collection contains photographs of Private First Class George Franklin Kiker, telegrams sent to his family notifying them of his injury, a copy of his honorable discharge, his Purple Heart, and other medals he was awarded. Several paper items were preserved from a scrapbook, some are attached on both sides of the pages. These items include Bill Mauldin editorial cartoons, newspaper clippings, Christmas Cards, and V-Mail.
Contains United States Marine Corps photographs from World War II documenting United States involvement in the pacific. Primarily includes photographs of various Japanese cities in the aftermath of the atomic bombs, Marine Corp occupation of pacific islands, and the War Criminal Tribunal of the Far East.
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- History -- Sources 2
- Military decorations -- United States 1
- Naval battles 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Kiker, George Franklin, 1925-1987 1
- Mauldin, Bill, 1921-2003 1
- Moore, Joseph Alonzo, Jr., 1925-2003 1
- United States. Air Force 1
- United States. Army 1