Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains aerial photographs of North Carolina counties, with an emphasis on New Hanover County.
This collection contains personal letters to and from various Poisson and Cutlar family members--including Frederick, a merchant in London, Louis, a local Wilmington real estate agent, as well as from DuBrutz Cutlar, Jr. and Sr., both Wilmington lawyers. Additional materials include two photographs and three invitations.
This collection consists primarily of a family album and other photographs donated by a local Wilmingtonian, Robert E. Tapp, who relocated to Wilmington, NC in approximately 1904 from Somerset, England.
- New Hanover County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources 2
- photographs 2
- New Hanover County (N.C.) 1
- North Carolina--History--19th century 1
- Religion 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 18th century 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- History -- Sources 1
- aerial photographs 1
- correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Cutlar, DuBrutz, 1832-1898 1
- Cutlar, DuBrutz, 1866-1905 1
- Poisson, Frederick Cutlar, 1866-1941 1
- Poisson, Gethyn Ball Rugan, 1896-1958 1
- Poisson, Louis Julien, 1860-1891 1