Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19
This collection contains 13 photographs from Andrew Clark’s research abroad in Africa, specifically Ghana, Senegal, and Guinea. Photos are of him with locals as well as the landscape and architecture in the three countries. Also included in this collection are original, color illustrated art pieces of two different castles in Ghana and a CD of traditional Senegalese music.
This collection contains class lectures, research, experiments, various publications, photographs and other information dealing with Lindquist's career.
This collection contains theatre professor Doug Swink's memorabilia from his tenure as a Wilmington College faculty member during the 1960s. Included in the collection are slides, performance programs and tickets, photographs, newspaper clippings, and student information bulletins encompassing many facets of student and faculty happenings, as well as theatre news, both on and off campus.
This collection contains papers and historical research of Dr. Chris E. Fonveille, a former history faculty member at UNCW.
This collection contains papers and memorabilia related to Dr. Duncan Randall's personal and family life, his military career with the U.S. Air Force, his academic career as a professor at Wilmington College (now UNCW), and his personal and political interests. Materials include documents, correspondence, newspaper articles and clippings, a stamp collection, emphemera, artifacts, and photographs.
Dr. Gerald H. Shinn (known as Gerry) taught at the University of North Carolina Wilmington in the department of philosophy and religion for 27 years. His passion for teaching was well known at the university and is self-evident in his career achievements. This manuscript collection includes Shinn's vast slide collection as well as documents and other materials related to his career and personal interests.
This collection contains Dr. James Parnell's research data, photographs, and other materials associated with his research on coastal birds in southeastern North Carolina. Parnell was a long time professor in the Biology Department of UNC Wilmington.
This collection contains papers and publications of Dr. James J. Megivern, with emphasis on the religious nature of his work.
- Authors 4
- Arts 3
- Marine biology 2
- North Carolina 2
- Religion 2
- Theater 2
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington -- History -- Sources 2
- Wilmington (N.C.) 2
- Agricultural Colonies -- North Carolina 1
- Archaeology 1
- Art -- History 1
- Artists 1
- Atlantic Coast (N.C.) 1
- Birds 1
- Creative writing 1
- Cultural geography 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Feature films 1
- Fungi 1
- Historic Preservation -- New Hanover County (N.C.) 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Maps -- North Carolina -- Wilmington 1
- New Hanover County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources 1
- North Carolina Living Treasures Award 1
- Photography 1
- Political 1
- Schweitzer Prizes 1
- Wilmington College -- History -- Sources 1
- Wilmington Massacre, Wilmington, N.C., 1898 1
- press kits 1
- slides (photographs) 1
- works of art 1 ∧ less
- English 18
- French 1
- German 1
- Hungarian 1
- Polish 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington 16
- Wilmington College 3
- Ainsley, W. Frank, Jr. (William Frank), 1944-2010 1
- Clark, Andrew Francis, Dr., 1955-2011 1
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.) 1
- Evans, Minnie, 1892-1987 1
- Furia, Philip, 1943-2019 1
- Gerard, Philip 1
- Lindquist, David G. 1
- MacRae, Hugh, 1865-1951 1
- McLaurin, Melton Alonza 1
- Merritt, James F., 1944- 1
- New Hanover High School (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- Parnell, James F. 1
- Randall, Duncan Peter, 1931-2002 1
- Rehder, Jessie 1
- Swink, Douglas (Doug) W., 1922-2005 1
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 1
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Department of Biology 1 ∧ less