Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Records about James R. Leutze's installation as Chancellor in 1991 and records from convocations and commencements, ca. 1990-1997.
Records from the office of Chancellor James R. Leutze.
Miscellaneous documents from the office of the Chancellor, James R. Leutze. Includes various binders including, Morehead Foundation (1992), Student Affairs annual reports (1989-1990), and Faculty Handbooks (1989 and 1995)
Videocassettes, programs, and reports from the office of Chancellor James R. Leutze.
Research and planning information pertaining to the documentary Troubled Waters (2003).
Collection of videos, photographs and records from Chancellor Leutze's office.
Reports, correspondence, videotapes and other information from Mark Lanier's office in the Office of the Chancellor.
Records used in the prepartion of an inventory of fixed assets, Kenan House, in 2003 during transition from Chancellor James Leutze to Chancellor Rosemary DePaolo. Kenan House is the official home of the university Chancellor. Actual inventory is not included in this folder.
Handcrafted model of Taj Mahal-like building. This was a gift to former Chancellor Dr. James Leutze that he donated to University Archives when he retired in 2003. Chancellor Leutze was a historian and host of the UNC Television series Globewatch. The model is likely made of soapstone. The base of the model measures 9 inches by 9 inches.
- College presidents 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Kenan House 1
- New Hanover County (N.C.) 1
- Public universities and colleges 1
- Taj Mahal (Agra, India) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington -- History -- Sources 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) 1
- models (representations) 1 ∧ less
- Office of the Chancellor 7
- DePaolo, Rosemary 1
- Hamilton, Thomas T. (Thomas Tristam), 1900- 1
- Hoggard, John Thomas, 1876-1965 1
- Office of the Chancellor Emeritus 1