Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This record group includes information by and about the Board of Trustees at the University of North Carolina Wilmington from 1958 to the present. Files include official, signed meeting minutes, committee meeting minutes, subject files,correspondence, clippings, membership rosters, and photographs.
This collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings and assorted personal papers of Dr. John T. Hoggard.
Dr. William H. Wagoner served as the Superintendent of the New Hanover county school system from 1961-1968, as the fourth President of Wilmington College from 1968-1969 and as the first Chancellor of the University of North Carolina Wilmington from 1969-1990. This collection contains correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, agendas, photographs, maps and ephemera related to the careers of Dr. Wagoner in Wilmington as well as his personal life.
This manuscript collection contains information related to Dr. William Madison Randall's family and career from 1899 to 1972. Included are documents, correspondence, publications, newspaper articles and clippings, photographs and ephemera related to Randall's childhood, military career, career at UNCW, interest in languages and other scholarly pursuits. The collection also includes a tool belt and his graduation robes.
This collection contains years of written records, including minutes of Trustee meetings, personal and Executive Committee correspondence, news clippings, concerning Wilmington College, and the transition to University status. Mr. Graham held the important position of Chairman, Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees of Wilmington College.
This collection contains the personal papers of Thomas T. Hamilton, first President of Wilmington College and long time Principal of New Hanover High School. With inclusive dates of 1948-1989, the collection includes Hamilton's curriculum vitae, newspaper articles, photographs, a letter, and a typed report. These papers focus on Hamilton's career change in 1949 and his involvement with Wilmington College.
- Randall Library Special Collections 5
- University Archives 3
- Education, Higher 3
- New Hanover County (N.C.) 3
- Public universities and colleges 3
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 3
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington -- History -- Sources 3
- Wilmington (N.C.) 3
- Education -- New Hanover County (N.C.) 2
- College presidents 1
- College trustees 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Education -- North Carolina 1
- Education, Secondary 1
- Kenan House 1
- Physicians -- North Carolina -- New Hanover County 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Arabic 1
- Hamilton, Thomas T. (Thomas Tristam), 1900- 2
- Hoggard, John Thomas, 1876-1965 2
- Randall, William M. (William Madison), 1899-1984 2
- Wagoner, William H., 1927-1999 2
- Bank of Wilmington (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- Bowles, Erskine B. (Erskine Boyce), 1945- 1
- Broad, Molly Corbett 1
- DePaolo, Rosemary 1
- Friday, William C. (William Clyde) 1
- Graham, Fred B., 1906-2000 1
- Learning Institute of North Carolina 1
- Leutze, James R., 1935- 1
- New Hanover High School (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- North Carolina Advancement School 1
- North Carolina Education Association 1
- North Carolina National Bank 1
- Ross, Thomas W. 1
- Spangler, C. D., Jr. (Clemmie Dixon), 1932-2018 1
- Spellings, Margaret, 1957- 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Board of Trustees 1
- Wilmington College. Board of Trustees 1 ∧ less