Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains papers and memorabilia related to Dr. Duncan Randall's personal and family life, his military career with the U.S. Air Force, his academic career as a professor at Wilmington College (now UNCW), and his personal and political interests. Materials include documents, correspondence, newspaper articles and clippings, a stamp collection, emphemera, artifacts, and photographs.
This collection includes various working drafts and notes for Dr. J. Marshall Crews' book, From These Beginnings: Wilmington College, 1946-1969. This book chronicles the early development of Wilmington College, which later developed into the University of North Carolina Wilmington.
The Hawk's Eye was a regular feature article in the Star News written by Carlton Rhodes, a student at Wilmington College. The article was subtitled "News of Wilmington College," and chronicled all the important events and people associated with the college at that time.
- Authors 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 1
- North Carolina 1
- Political 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington -- History -- Sources 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Wilmington College -- History -- Sources 1
- Wilmington star-news (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- newspapers 1 ∧ less
- Crews, J. Marshall, 1910-2010 1
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.) 1
- Randall, Duncan Peter, 1931-2002 1