Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
B. D. Schwartz Scrapbooks
Dr. John T. Hoggard Papers
This collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings and assorted personal papers of Dr. John T. Hoggard.
Dr. William H. Wagoner Collection
Dr. William H. Wagoner served as the Superintendent of the New Hanover county school system from 1961-1968, as the fourth President of Wilmington College from 1968-1969 and as the first Chancellor of the University of North Carolina Wilmington from 1969-1990. This collection contains correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, agendas, photographs, maps and ephemera related to the careers of Dr. Wagoner in Wilmington as well as his personal life.
Dr. William Madison Randall Papers
This manuscript collection contains information related to Dr. William Madison Randall's family and career from 1899 to 1972. Included are documents, correspondence, publications, newspaper articles and clippings, photographs and ephemera related to Randall's childhood, military career, career at UNCW, interest in languages and other scholarly pursuits. The collection also includes a tool belt and his graduation robes.
Fred B. Graham Papers
This collection contains years of written records, including minutes of Trustee meetings, personal and Executive Committee correspondence, news clippings, concerning Wilmington College, and the transition to University status. Mr. Graham held the important position of Chairman, Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees of Wilmington College.
T. T. Hamilton Papers
This collection contains the personal papers of Thomas T. Hamilton, first President of Wilmington College and long time Principal of New Hanover High School. With inclusive dates of 1948-1989, the collection includes Hamilton's curriculum vitae, newspaper articles, photographs, a letter, and a typed report. These papers focus on Hamilton's career change in 1949 and his involvement with Wilmington College.
- Education -- New Hanover County (N.C.) 2
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Education, Secondary 1
- Kenan House 1
- North Carolina -- Politics and government 1
- Physicians -- North Carolina -- New Hanover County 1
- Political 1
- Politicians 1
- Wilmington (N.C.) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Arabic 1
- French 1
- German 1
- Hebrew 1
- Yiddish 1
- Wilmington College 5
- Bank of Wilmington (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- Graham, Fred B., 1906-2000 1
- Hamilton, Thomas T. (Thomas Tristam), 1900- 1
- Hoggard, John Thomas, 1876-1965 1
- Learning Institute of North Carolina 1
- New Hanover High School (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- North Carolina Advancement School 1
- North Carolina Education Association 1
- North Carolina National Bank 1
- Randall, William M. (William Madison), 1899-1984 1
- Schwartz, B. D. (Benjamin David), 1909-2001 1
- Wagoner, William H., 1927-1999 1 ∧ less