Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Dr. William H. Wagoner served as the Superintendent of the New Hanover county school system from 1961-1968, as the fourth President of Wilmington College from 1968-1969 and as the first Chancellor of the University of North Carolina Wilmington from 1969-1990. This collection contains correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, agendas, photographs, maps and ephemera related to the careers of Dr. Wagoner in Wilmington as well as his personal life.
This collection contains the personal papers of Thomas T. Hamilton, first President of Wilmington College and long time Principal of New Hanover High School. With inclusive dates of 1948-1989, the collection includes Hamilton's curriculum vitae, newspaper articles, photographs, a letter, and a typed report. These papers focus on Hamilton's career change in 1949 and his involvement with Wilmington College.
- Education, Secondary 1
- Kenan House 1
- Hamilton, Thomas T. (Thomas Tristam), 1900- 1
- Learning Institute of North Carolina 1
- New Hanover High School (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- North Carolina Advancement School 1
- North Carolina Education Association 1
- Wagoner, William H., 1927-1999 1 ∧ less