Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Chaplain William Calbert Collection
Contains letters, photographs, papers, and memorabilia belonging to Chaplain William E. Calbert and his service with the U.S. Army, about his family, and various memorial service events.
Dukes Family Papers
Eugene R. O’Leary World War II Memorabilia
This collection contains photographs, documents, field manuals, and a dog tag from Eugene O'Leary's service with the United States Army during World War II.
George Franklin Kiker Collection
The Kiker collection contains photographs of Private First Class George Franklin Kiker, telegrams sent to his family notifying them of his injury, a copy of his honorable discharge, his Purple Heart, and other medals he was awarded. Several paper items were preserved from a scrapbook, some are attached on both sides of the pages. These items include Bill Mauldin editorial cartoons, newspaper clippings, Christmas Cards, and V-Mail.
Joseph C. Bostwick World War II Collection
This collection contains pamphlets, photos, maps, and correspondence from Joseph C. Bostwick's service with the 397th infantry regiment of the 100th division of the United States Army during World War II.
Sidney Gardner MacMillan Private Papers
- Names: United States. Army X
- World War, 1939-1945 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- History -- Sources 2
- African American veterans 1
- Columbus County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Military chaplains 1
- Military decorations -- United States 1
- Undertakers and undertaking 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- correspondence 1
- medals 1
- photographs 1
- postcards 1 ∧ less
- Dukes, Bennie Edward, 1948-2001 1
- Dukes, Judson Leon, 1922-2004 1
- Dukes, Judson Leon, Jr., Dr., 1945-2010 1
- Dukes, Mary Smith, 1926-1990 1
- Kiker, George Franklin, 1925-1987 1