Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Dr. William H. Wagoner served as the Superintendent of the New Hanover county school system from 1961-1968, as the fourth President of Wilmington College from 1968-1969 and as the first Chancellor of the University of North Carolina Wilmington from 1969-1990. This collection contains correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, agendas, photographs, maps and ephemera related to the careers of Dr. Wagoner in Wilmington as well as his personal life.
Records used in the prepartion of an inventory of fixed assets, Kenan House, in 2003 during transition from Chancellor James Leutze to Chancellor Rosemary DePaolo. Kenan House is the official home of the university Chancellor. Actual inventory is not included in this folder.
- Randall Library Special Collections 2
- University Archives 1
- Duplin County (N.C.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Education -- New Hanover County (N.C.) 1
- Liberty Hall Plantation (Kenansville, N.C.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington 2
- Kenan family 1
- Kenan, Sarah Graham, 1876-1968 1
- Kenan, Thomas S., III 1
- Learning Institute of North Carolina 1