Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3

Calder Family Papers

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-082
Scope and Contents This collection contains original family documents consisting of a right-of-way agreed upon between William Calder and E.P. Hall, a deed between Phila C. Calder and James Lytch, two receipts, one for payment by Mrs. P. C. Calder, and the other for payment by Robert E. Calder, and a bond and warrant with a list of payments by Robert E. Calder.
Dates: 1844-1875

St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church Collection

 Collection
Identifier: SC-MS-180
Abstract St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The church was formed by the merging of two congregations in 1944, St. Andrews Presbyterian and The Church of the Covenant. This collection includes histocial and financial data on the church, its leaders, members and organizations.
Dates: 1858-2009

William B. McKoy Collection

 Collection
Identifier: LCF-MS-001
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials pertaining to Wilmington real estate transactions and landownership, organized by block within the original city limits, as well as Eagle Island, Wrightsville Beach, and Masonboro. Material originally belonged to William B. McKoy (1852-1928), a prominent attorney and historian in Wilmington from the 1880s to the 1920s, who was also chairman of the State Democratic Executive Committee during the Wilmington Coup d’état of 1898. Materials include envelopes, plat...
Dates: 1801-1928, bulk 1845-1921