Skip to main content

Church additions, 1955, 1959, 1999-2000

 File — Multiple Containers

Scope and Contents

Contains plans and specifications for additions being made to St. James. A 1959 letter includes two photographs of the churchyard prior to the school building addition.

Dates

  • Creation: 1955, 1959, 1999-2000

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

Access to portions of this collection have been restricted by Special Collections in order to preserve the original materials and pursuant to extant statutory restrictions. Contact staff at the Center for Southeast North Carolina Archives and History (csencah@uncw.edu) for information on access to this collection.

Extent

From the Collection: 51 Containers (Contains 16 bankers boxes, 8 document boxes, 5 oversize boxes, 4 photo albums, 5 tube boxes, 7 card file boxes, and 6 flat files)

Language of Materials

From the Collection: English

Separated Materials

Two sets of plans are oversize and located in Box 26, Folder 8.

Repository Details

Part of the Randall Library Special Collections Repository

Contact:

910-962-7810