James Walker Memorial Hospital
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains digital photographs, diplomas, a nursing cape, and a log of surgeries observed by Annie Mavis Brady during her time at James Walker Memorial Nursing School in the 1940s.
This collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, photos, pamphlets, printed documents, and a nursing cape related to nurse Diane Satterfield and her education at the James Walker Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in Wilmington, NC.
These papers contain the association's records, photographs, brochures, and related memorabilia, as well as documents belonging to alumni from their time of attendance.
This collection contains the personal memorabilia of Jean C. and Morris F. Powell, including pharmaceutical advertisements, photographs and a diploma from James Walker Memorial Hospital Nursing School.
- Wilmington (N.C.) 5
- Nursing schools 3
- Cape Fear Memorial Bridge (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- Central business districts 1
- Civil rights movements -- United States 1
- Education -- New Hanover County (N.C.) 1
- Greenfield Lake (Wilmington, N.C.) 1
- Infrastructure (Economics) 1
- Interstate 40 1
- Landscape gardening 1
- Low-income housing 1
- New Hanover County (N.C.) 1
- Nursing 1
- Physicians -- North Carolina -- Wilmington 1
- Political 1
- Politicians 1
- Public health -- Study and teaching 1
- School integration 1
- Tourism 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- Sources 1
- Urban beautification 1
- Urbanization 1
- Voting -- Wilmington (N.C.) 1
- Waterfronts 1
- World's Largest Living Christmas Tree (Wilmington, N.C.) 1 ∧ less